domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

Use verbs first part (ten verbs more used.).

Ok, is time by focus us in use the verbs, the idea is practice more exercises.

First learns ten verbs very use in English:

Is
Was
Are
Be
Have
Want to
Going to
Can
Say
Need

Look the next examples

Is:

He is very tall.
Is he very tall?
He is a teacher, isn't He?

Was:


This verb is used as  "was" in first person and "were" in third person.

I was
You were
He/She was
It was
We were

I was in my house yesterday.
You were a good student at school.

Are:

"Are" is same at verb "Is", but, is used in third person.

You are my best friend.
Are you a student?

Be:

This verb is very important.

It will be ten in five minutes.
I want be a teacher.

Have:

I have many book.
I am sorry but I don't have money.
Have you a red car?

Want to:

This is other verb very used.

I want to a blue car.
We want pass the test.
Excuse me Mr, want you a coffee?

Going to:

She going to pay now.
I going to go at university tomorrow.

Can:

She can clean the house, can´t she?
I can drive a car.

Say:

I say that this is true.
They say that I am very intelligent

Use

say that this is true.
They say that I am very intelligent

Need:

I need a best computer.
He need learn more math.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario